eTakeoff Bridge is an innovative tool that integrates 2D digital takeoff with Sage Estimating.
Today's projects require efficient methods supporting both digitized takeoff and extraction of quantities from 3D models. eTakeoff Bridge coupled with eTakeoff for Navisworks is integration suite that supports both workflows and automates estimate takeoff process.
- Integrates eTakeoff Dimension with Sage Estimating
- Integrates Autodesk Navisworks with Sage Estimating using eTakeoff for Navisworks
- Supports drag and drop of quantities and measurements with Sage Estimating variables — Bridge remembers your settings
- Sends quantities to your estimate automatically
- Transitions from a "digitizer-like" takeoff process to a fully automated and integrated takeoff methodology
- Lets you drill down into a Sage Estimating item or assembly to find the supporting measurements in a drawing or 3D model
For a real-life example of how eTakeoff Dimension and eTakeoff Bridge helped improve the efficiency of Seacon Construction's estimating, read the following case study.