Sage Estimating SQL 19.11 is now available.
Trusted by more construction firms than any other packaged estimating solution, Sage Estimating has more than 30 years of industry know-how built right in. Sage Estimating allows you to create more accurate estimates in less time while increasing your bid-to-win ratio. It has been designed specifically for the construction industry including small, medium and enterprise firms.
- Create quick, accurate, and defensible estimates
- Excel-like spreadsheet experience with elimination of Excel-based errors
- Advanced automation tools – Smart Assemblies and Models
- Analyze estimates from a variety of dimensions
- Easily incorporate and analyze bids from multiple subcontractors and suppliers
- Extensive Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) support
- Markups, cost indexes and estimate adjustment capabilities
- Flexible reporting options, including export to PDF and Microsoft Excel
- Import/Export with Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, and Project
- Labor and Equipment crews, resources, and rate tables
- Quantity Survey automation through VDC/BIM and 2D Digital Takeoff integration
- Trade databases such as RSMeans and Richardson Engineering
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL database options
Eos Group leverages Sage Estimating as an enterprise estimating platform for market-leading firms in the Buildings & Facilities market sector, yet it also supports the Industrial & Infrastructure and Energy market sectors. This is one reason why 9 out of 10 ENR Top 400 contractors select Eos Group as their estimating solution trusted advisor.
Knowledgebases for the building and non-building (industrial) markets.
Relied by the industry for over 45 years, it’s the best 3rd-party cost database for the process industry.
The most widely-used 3rd-party cost database for the Buildings & Facilities market sector.