On-Center Software’s On-Screen Takeoff software application using cutting-edge technology, enabling takeoffs directly from digital files. Using common digital image file formats, such as JPEG, TIF, CAL, PDF, and most CAD files, you can view design drawings directly on your computer screen and use your mouse to quantify lengths, areas, volumes and counts. If you still use paper blue prints, On-Screen Takeoff communicates with a digitizer for a truly competitive takeoff advantage. Any construction trade can use this program and is well suited for General Contractors, Subcontractors and Project Managers.
- View color-coded drawings to identify conditions and their quantities.
- Takeoff the typical area one time, and by design, extend the quantities to all the appropriate individual areas with the typical areas feature.
- Save multiple hours of exhausting plan review with the overlay feature. When comparing two versions of a drawing, deleted items are in red and added items are in blue.
- Eliminate manually summarizing takeoff. Benefit from conditions itemized by area and totaled automatically, with filtering capabilities.
- Open details, sections, and elevation with the secondary view, and see a floor plan simultaneously.
- Use the layers feature when completing a takeoff of multiple divisions of work to visibly turn conditions on or off the plan image while concentrating on certain scopes of work.
- Increase communication efficiency by copying and pasting plans with takeoff, notes and annotations to submit as an RFI.
Bid More in Less Time
- Eliminate an entire manual takeoff process. As you highlight marked images, precise quantities are automatically measured. “If it’s colored, it’s counted.”
- Instantly calculate up to three different quantities per condition, chosen from multiple formulas.
- Streamline project setup by creating typical takeoff conditions called styles.
Sage Office ePlan Takeoff
Connecting Sage Estimating software with On Center’s On-Screen Takeoff™ application, ePlan Takeoff lets you generate counts and quantity takeoffs directly from electronic drawings for instant use in your estimates. ePlan Takeoff gives you the ability to quickly transfer project dimensions including lengths, areas, and volumes. It streamlines takeoff, provides a takeoff audit trail, and lets you create accurate estimates without ever needing to pore over bulky blueprints.